Terms and Conditions
Access and use by you of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This takes effect from the date on which you first use this Website.
Use of site
1. Cherrytree reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to add, delete or change some or all of the Services offered by Cherrytree including all or any aspects of the Site at any time without notice to you.
1. Cherrytree has relied on the accuracy of information which has been provided to it by the manufacturers and distributers of the goods. To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, Cherrytree makes no warranties, express or implied, as to any of the goods or services available through the Cherrytree programme.
2. Cherrytree tries to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day but Cherrytree will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this Site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
1. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of this site as long as it does not portray Cherrytree or its Services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
2. Cherrytree accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this Site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
1. You use this website at your own risk.
2. We will not be liable for any loss or damage (direct or otherwise) you suffer in connection with your use of this website or of any linked website or your use of, or reliance on, information contained on or accessed through this website or any linked website.
3. We exclude any condition or warranty that could be implied into these terms (but only to the extent that this is allowed by law).
By accessing any part of this Site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law.
Material featured on this site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.