We want to make sure you get the most out of your Cherrytree Membership!
Shop anywhere, anytime. Phone us, email us, online or at our Wellington showroom
Here is a list of tips, pointers and information to teach you about Cherrytree and maximise the enormous value held in your membership;
- Use it! When you think about buying anything at all. Check out Cherrytree first.
- Take advantage of our discount partners – we have over 50 nationwide partners
- Make sure you use Cherrytree as your first point when shopping – use your membership to compare pricing and shop knowing you are getting the best price everyday; no more waiting for sales!
- You can shop on our website and our suppliers’ websites – we don’t hold all our 550,000 products on our website so go to one of our suppliers’ websites and we will give you our price. You can even visit a supplier’s high-street retail outlet and we can do the same for you.
- We can help you coordinate renovation projects and give you quotes for the whole job
- Use our MemberBiz service, providing access to quality, professional trades at discounted prices – we can connect you to the services you need
- If you are not sure if we supply something just contact us – it’s more than likely we do
- Have a review of your insurances, now. It’s reassuring to know you are correctly insured and getting the best deal. Sometimes, you already have the best deal & it’s good to know that.
- Freight will almost never be close to the savings if you are buying a lot of small items. If it fits into an A2 bag, we can send it anywhere in NZ for $6.30 (an extra 5.75 for rural delivery). If you can save over $5 on a birthday card, you can easily save $100-$200 filling the bag with things you usually buy in retail).
- Need help with gift ideas for those hard to buy for people? Please ask us & we can help.
Read our FAQs for more information about how to use Cherrytree.